- Microsoft® Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Adobe Macromedia® Flash
- Cold Fusion
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP)
- Extensible HyperText Markup Language (XHTML)
We combine technology with customized solutions to cost effectively enable your business to thrive. We will select the applications or combination thereof to create the most creative, functional web site to suit your needs and budget.
Microsoft® Active Server Pages (ASP)
Microsoft® Active Server Pages (ASP) is a server-side scripting environment used to create and run dynamic pages that are customized for each user on the fly, based upon user actions or input. For example, new visitors to your site can be shown a different welcome page than returning users see, or pages in an online catalog can be queries to a database so customers always see the most current information and availability.
Adobe Macromedia® Flash
Adobe Flash® is one of the most advanced authoring environments for creating rich, interactive content for digital, web, and mobile platforms. Adobe Flash® creates interactive Websites, media rich advertisements, instructional media, engaging presentations, games, and more.
HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
HTML is information that is added to a document to convey information about the document’s structure or presentation. What you see on your screen just looks like a page of text, but the formatting is done “behind the scenes” by the markup.
Early HTML syntax rules and processing requirements were ambiguous or, by design, lenient; when confronted with unfamiliar or poorly-authored markup, Web browsers commonly made assumptions about intent and proceeded with rendering of the document. Over time, as the use of authoring tools increased and more consistent browser behavior was demanded, the trend in the official standards has been to create an increasingly strict language syntax, demanding more precise code. Most browsers, however, continue to forgivingly render documents that are far from valid HTML. Search engines may not index a page containing invalid HTML thus making it imperative that your web pages are designed by coders with expertise in current standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium.
Some simple examples of this usage are:
- Opening or popping up a new window with programmatic control over the size, position and ‘look’ of the new window (i.e. whether the menus, toolbars, etc. are visible).
- Validation of web form input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Changing images as the mouse cursor moves over them: This effect is often used to draw the user’s attention to important links displayed as graphical elements.
HyperText Processor (PHP)
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. It is a server-side scripting language often written in an HTML context. The code written in PHP resides on the host computer called a server. The server sends Web pages to the requesting visitors (you, the client, with your Web browser). Unlike an ordinary HTML page, a PHP script is not sent directly to a client by the server; instead, it is parsed by the PHP engine.
Extensible HyperText Markup Language (XHTML)
XHTML, is a newer version of hypertext markup language (HTML) and became the recommendation of the World Wide Web Consortium in January 2000. Whereas HTML is an application of SGML, a very flexible markup language, XHTML is an application of XML, a more restrictive subset of SGML. Because they need to be well-formed, true XHTML documents allow for automated processing to be performed using standard XML tools-unlike HTML, which requires a relatively complex, lenient, and generally custom parser.
Structured Query Language (SQL)
SQL, is a database computer language designed by IBM in 1970 for the retrieval and management of data in relational database management systems (RDBMS). Originally named SEQUEL, the program was designed to retrieve and manipulate data, database schema creation and modification, and database object access control management. Later standardized and evolved into a well known program, DB2, which was released in 1983 based on IBM’s relational database model and structured query language.
MySQL ® is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases. The MySQL® database has become the world’s most popular open source database. Used by industry leaders for high volume web sites including Yahoo!, Alcatel-Lucent, Google, Nokia and YouTube. Not only is MySQL ® the world’s most popular open source database, it’s also become the database of choice for a new generation of applications built for Linux, Apache, PHP, Perl and Python. MySQL runs on more than 20 platforms including Linux, Windows, OS/X, HP-UX, AIX and Netware.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Secure, maintain ecommerce, cms websites
- Domain name registration and administration
- Creative website and graphic design including logos, branding and advertising banners
- Website hosting, email hosting, spam filtering and custom auto responders
- Website maintenance and repairs according to W3C standards
- Repair hacked websites
- Marketing and promotion of websites, fix designs with low Internet traffic
- Engineer customer and product databases
- Administration and repair of customer and product databases
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), inbound link development, affiliate marketing
- Design social media pages, create and manage social media campaigns
- Ad Campaign Management
- Search Engine Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Campaign Management
Here to Support you 24/7When you have a problem we are here to help. Reach Internet Market Consulting support 24/7 by email or telephone.
Internet Market Consulting
Toll Free: (877)343-4622
From registering domain names, creatively designing web sites, engineering and administering client and product databases to hosting and marketing web sites.
We take care of every detail so that you can focus on operating your business.